Monday, August 19, 2019

What women want? err... I meant ..

The answer to a cuckoo's calling
       
backBencher: Sorry Astrea, I left in a hurry the last time we spoke.

Astrea: no, worries, I understand. Happens to me too all the time.

backBencher: Thank you so much for understanding Astrea. You are indeed a godsend!

Astrea: Haha, nothing like that, as you know it's all a matter of perspective. 

backBencher: I lost you there Astrea ...

Astrea: It's a simple but powerful concept. Drawing and Design fundamentals explain these concepts like Perspective, Color Theory, Harmony, etc ...

backBencherYou know I kind of see your point! I am curious about one thing Astrea, may I ask you?

Astrea: Aah backbencher, when did you start being so formal ... Fire away, am all ears. Will do my best, to clarify ... 

backBencher: Have been pondering on this for ages, What do women want?

Astrea: Aah that's a tough one to answer. However, if you like I could clarify as to what women need :)

backBencher: Hmm .. I never thought of this question. Sure do enlighten me, might come handy in my family life :D

Astrea: haha, am glad you are eager to know what women need :)

backBencher: ofc, this might be the question for the Millenials. 

Astrea: :), unlike rocket science, for starters it would be loads of


Love and Fresh Air akin to the Garden of Eden

backBencher: Pretty interesting and insightful. Am sure it would be filled with several breaths of fresh air.

backBencher: So Astrea, do you get that where you live?


....but Astrea was gone already, back to her creative-den, and there went her sweet fragrance too!

Lalbagh botanical garden - Bangalore: 2019



No comments:

Post a Comment