Monday, March 12, 2012

Pura Vida! Aka 'Real Living' ....

On popular request am writing this real quick prelude post on my recent Costa Rican volunteering trip.
The trip has been the "Week of my Life" trip till date for several reasons which I will pen down in future posts soon.

However, the top most reason for me to make such a statement is mainly attributed to the wisdom/experience I feel like I gained from the trip. This below picture rightly summarizes the wisdom I gained from this memorable volunteering trip.


Wisdom from a Costa Rican Tree
Recapturing these above pearls of wisdom in case the lettering is not clear in the picture for chance blog readers !

Stand tall and proud
Sink your roots into the earth
Be content with your natural beauty
Go out on a limb
Drink plenty of water
Remember your roots
Enjoy the view!


And yea, the reason for such a short prelude post about such a super hyped trip that totally psyched me?
Hmm .. have 'nt you read about the profound statement made by great Shakespeare in Hamlet ~ one of the most powerful ancient plays?
                           
                              Well it goes something like this, and guess it makes a lot of sense too ;)

...................................................................Brevity is the Soul of Wit !!

1 comment:

  1. I love those words, I have been reading it many times over the last years as a reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete